Whizzer Rides - Stories and Pictures

Yeah, but your talking 600 miles, Risk Man is talking about 3000 miles for shipping...lol...lol.
I paid about $30 locally for the 26 inchers I bought a few months ago... never put the second one on.... so I may take it back along with the $15 2 pound heavy tube.... and get the same tubes for the 24's. They are the thickest tubes I have ever seen.

I paid about $30 locally for the 26 inchers I bought a few months ago... never put the second one on.... so I may take it back along with the $15 2 pound heavy tube.... and get the same tubes for the 24's. They are the thickest tubes I have ever seen.
So the NE and the J is gonna be 24"

I noticed an oil leak from my crank main seal today,
So took off my engine and disassembled it to change the seal

While I got her apart I might as well change the bearings too Crank R&L Cam R&L as they all got over 10K miles on em
I'll put in a new piston and rings too, I call this an Engine Refresh

I didn't really want to tear her apart because she was running strong and didn't need any work except changing the Main seal
And Yeah that means a complete tear down,

I'm gonna clean up and put the bottom end back together today, I'll do the top end and reinstall the engine back in the bike,
Tomorrow,

I put high miles on my bike over 40K in 17 years so maintenance, maintenance, maintenance, keeps her going strong

DSCF0115 - Copy.JPG

DSCF0119 - Copy.JPG

DSCF0117 - Copy.JPG

DSCF0118 - Copy.JPG

DSCF0120.JPG

I'm gonna clean up and put the bottom end back together today, I'll do the top end and reinstall the engine back in the bike,
Tomorrow,

I put high miles on my bike over 40K in 17 years so maintenance, maintenance, maintenance, keeps her going strong
It also gives you an excuse to get the motor all nice and clean and shiny too so it looks like new too...lol...lol.

I noticed an oil leak from my crank main seal today,
So took off my engine and disassembled it to change the seal

While I got her apart I might as well change the bearings too Crank R&L Cam R&L as they all got over 10K miles on em
I'll put in a new piston and rings too, I call this an Engine refresh

I didn't really want to tear her apart because she was running strong and didn't need any work except changing the Main seal
And Yeah that means a complete tear down,

Tomorrow,

View attachment 187173
View attachment 187179
View attachment 187175
View attachment 187177
View attachment 187180
Wrench can I ask a couple questions? Do you put something on your copper head gaskets or was it leaking? 2nd?. Is your engine running hot or lean from the valves being so white in color? Well while you got it apart it's time for the big upgraded camshaft. Lil more power right?

Wrench can I ask a couple questions? Do you put something on your copper head gaskets or was it leaking? 2nd?. Is your engine running hot or lean from the valves being so white in color? Well while you got it apart it's time for the big upgraded camshaft. Lil more power right?
I had no leak Yeah the Copper gasket changes color where it the hottest
Must be the lighting because that's light brown on the valves,
I already got a high lift cam,

Back