Why have things not improved?

What I want to see is a MB where everything fits perfectly, and does not fall apart. No clamps, no rag joint rear sprockets, and especially no clamp on chain tensioners. A bike could be built with mounting points welded on that would fit the Chinese kits perfectly. It would not need a tank built into the frame, just a frame tube of the proper diameter so the tank that comes with the kit would bolt right on. Maybe with brackets welded to the frame so the clamps wouldn't have to be used. The rear wheel could already come with a left side sprocket. And the frame could include a reinforced left chainstay with a heavy welded on bracket for some type of spring loaded tensioner. Something that could pivot under tension, like a derailleur. But a lot heavier and stronger. A complete MB designed and engineered from the ground up where everything fit perfectly, and nothing had to be rigged. Something you could ride across the country on, without having to worry about it breaking down. That is done on 50cc scooters and mopeds all the time. The concept of a full sized motorized bicycle, designed for the same performance as a regular bicycle ridden by a regular rider, not Lance Armstrong on dope, that would be as reliable as any motorcycle, is just too good of an idea to be crippled by the crap that is out there now. Maybe someone could make an entire bicycle kit, with everything included, that fit together perfectly, without having to grind, cut, or shim anything. I'm talking about something like the late Whizzer, only 48cc. Something like that would definitely get my money. Unlike a scooter or moped, it would be as safe to ride in town as any pedal bicycle, as it could be ridden to the far right and in bike lanes. I'm actually surprised that a Japanese company, like Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, or Yamaha haven't come up with something like this.

I got a chopper with everything on it cdi mount motor mount. made fo 66cc but the frame broke and the chain tensioner bent so much for that cheap thing

The Chines use to make a motorcycle called the Chang Jiang and made it for MANY years. The first one was no better then the last one made. Why do they not improve there work as people buy it no matter what and they are making money.

and theres other factors...

over here, where they have been banned altogether...the majority of people using them have A lost their license and B for drink driving.

how can you be punished for DUI by having your license taken away, if you just hop on an unregistered vehicle and continue drinking, continue breaking each and every law you can break?

and theres all these rich people with political contacts and BMW's and rolls royces etc that really dont appreciate sharing the road with a bunch of lowlife bogans.

im sorry, but over here... other than a few people, the majority of users are BOGANS! dole bludgers... all they want is a free ride through life. they want to sit and watch TV all day, drink beer, take drugs. F the police, F working, just get a medical certificate and laze around all day, raising your children to live the same way. claim disability! claim to be indigenous! claim to be a refugee or similar!

sure, i lost my license for incessant speeding, and i needed to get to work, and living in the middle of nowhere, with no public transport... i took the only option available. what else am i meant to do? walk twenty, thirty km to work? electric wouldnt have hacked it.

but how do you punish someone with no license, who lives in a suburban area, if they can still get around willy nilly on a motorized bike? ride on the footpaths and abuse pedestrians for not getting out the way?

i heard of one person that was recently caught on one... he had an extra 7 years added to his current 5 year suspension. what difference does it make? just keep riding one, they keep increasing the suspension period, he doesnt pay fines, they cancel his license, it still makes no difference... until he got kicked out and had to find a new place to live! suddenly that big black mark affects his ability to find a place to live. last i heard, he is on the street. where to from there? no address...no job. no job? no address. catch 22!

so who is going to invest in "making things better?" noone!

in all my time... i only ever came across one other person whilst riding. only saw about 5 or 6 all up being used. sure, i never headed out to the type of areas other than for work where the bogans tend to congregate, so my exposure was limited. 4 out of the few i saw where out that way! being ridden by kids, with no helmets, no mufflers, and no idea of the road rules!

end rant...

all these whiners about quality kits who cant be bothered spending a few more dollars on denardis/morinis oughtta be ignored ;)

and theres other factors...

over here, where they have been banned altogether...the majority of people using them have A lost their license and B for drink driving.

how can you be punished for DUI by having your license taken away, if you just hop on an unregistered vehicle and continue drinking, continue breaking each and every law you can break?

and theres all these rich people with political contacts and BMW's and rolls royces etc that really dont appreciate sharing the road with a bunch of lowlife bogans.

im sorry, but over here... other than a few people, the majority of users are BOGANS! dole bludgers... all they want is a free ride through life. they want to sit and watch TV all day, drink beer, take drugs. F the police, F working, just get a medical certificate and laze around all day, raising your children to live the same way. claim disability! claim to be indigenous! claim to be a refugee or similar!

sure, i lost my license for incessant speeding, and i needed to get to work, and living in the middle of nowhere, with no public transport... i took the only option available. what else am i meant to do? walk twenty, thirty km to work? electric wouldnt have hacked it.

but how do you punish someone with no license, who lives in a suburban area, if they can still get around willy nilly on a motorized bike? ride on the footpaths and abuse pedestrians for not getting out the way?

i heard of one person that was recently caught on one... he had an extra 7 years added to his current 5 year suspension. what difference does it make? just keep riding one, they keep increasing the suspension period, he doesnt pay fines, they cancel his license, it still makes no difference... until he got kicked out and had to find a new place to live! suddenly that big black mark affects his ability to find a place to live. last i heard, he is on the street. where to from there? no address...no job. no job? no address. catch 22!

so who is going to invest in "making things better?" noone!

in all my time... i only ever came across one other person whilst riding. only saw about 5 or 6 all up being used. sure, i never headed out to the type of areas other than for work where the bogans tend to congregate, so my exposure was limited. 4 out of the few i saw where out that way! being ridden by kids, with no helmets, no mufflers, and no idea of the road rules!

end rant...

all these whiners about quality kits who cant be bothered spending a few more dollars on denardis/morinis oughtta be ignored ;)

Well you do not have to worry about speeding on these little bikes! Bet when you do get your license back you will not speed again. You most of been going WAY over the speed limit.

Same as eny thing good. Just now the government says if you ride a bike you must carry id or get a fine bike riding is more popular then ever so I expect to see more laws in place but that's crazy

Same as eny thing good. Just now the government says if you ride a bike you must carry id or get a fine bike riding is more popular then ever so I expect to see more laws in place but that's crazy
so how do they know WHO to fine?

:D

incessant speeding = losing all points and getting mandatory 6 month suspension... that was the last time, anyways.

just long enough to lose your sanity if you cant get around :)

I have everything I need to ride in GA including a motorcycle license so I have no fear. I have checked all the GA laws and I am good. I would not go any where with out even if I was riding in someones else car. My only transportation is a motorcycle with sidecar. In the 45 years of none stop riding motorcycles most of them where with out a cage as I hate a cage. LOL

I have ridding on many curvy roads on my motorcycles so I understand all you are saying. 5 more US states and I will have them all on one motorcycle and I all so have 5 provinces all on one motorcycle. Did Alaska in 2005.
Thanks
Jeff

Back