XXXX

Mini bike is done so time for something new. My soon to be daily. I'm calling it 4X. This is what I'm starting with.

Attachments

• goldF.jpg
    goldF.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 3,039
Last edited by a moderator:
At least it has a shiny chrome tip (y)
Ha, ha that was the only thing good about that scooter pipe. I made a little adapter to try it on my snowblower motor build, only engine I have running right now. See how it performs tomorrow.

That long header will give you some low end but the expansion chamber could be bigger.
I didn't make it for any kind of special performance, just wanted to get the exhaust to the back. If I get some performance out of it "BONUS".

Test run this morning was a success. Discovered I had one small leak. But the sound is great. Not super quiet but nice for around town. Very happy with the results.

Attachments

• 20200419_094134.jpg
    20200419_094134.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 210
I picked up a free exercise bike that I wanted some parts for my other project but the parts weren't suitable. But I ended up with a trip computer and a set of wide cranks. I was totally prepared to heat and bend the ones on my bike to clear the engine, but now I don't have to bend anything. The new cranks fit the bike, so that was a good score.

Attachments

• cranks.jpg
    cranks.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Back