Zeda Engines - Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I knew this problem with idling I had was not enough air. Cause if I held the throttle open a bit it would run but the moment I flip the choke on it would quickly stall out like switching the bike off. So I had to figure out which knob was the air flow control for the idle circuit. that's the one that was turned out 3 1/4 turns and now I am at 1 1/4 turn that seems to be about right.

The small air screw that is near the neck of the carb I played with that thinking that was the air flow for idle but I put it back like it was before.

I just need to fix my clutch. I played with the clutch lever again when I checked the fuel leak I had. Clutch stuck on me a couple times so I am hoping its the cable itself. Aside from that I need to once I run the fuel out I need to pull my brass fitting off and come up with another way to seal it as even tightening it up more it still leaks fuel it just now takes many hours to form enough to get your finger wet vs only taking a couple minutes. I guess the blue oil/fuel safe Teflon tape isn't oil/fuel resistant like it said since it seems to be eating that stuff up. But its good enough for now.
What is probably happening on the clutch is it's rotating a little to far and goes beyond the camming action of the flat portion and the round portion is on the bucking bar. That is why it won't return. Try turning the star nut on the clutch out 1/4 to1/2 turn and reseting the cable adjustment so the arm has slightly noticeable play before hitting the bucking bar.

Does anyone have a working number for Zeda motor sports? I ordered a stage 2 kit and have only received the gas tank, and no other tracking numbers, or emails informing of a split order or anything. I wouldn't be concerned if the 407-617-6292 # didn't go to a full voicemail after 2 rings.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Keep trying to call or send the number a text..its his own personal cell number

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

yea ive tried already ive got an entire new top end and a velocity stack and 19mm carb i still have no word on.........

Moderators Note:

Spoke to Richard through Texts today. He said he is finally able to pick the engines up today, so i would think your order will be sent all together.
I know it sucks to wait, i'm actually waiting to.
I think this is one engine that i don't mind paying 99$ for the kit :p

Have any of you tried their sleeved cylinders yet?
I think that may be my next upgrade then put 500 hard miles on it :D
You guys Ride Safe :)

HumanPerson

Moderators Note:

I spoke with Robert last night said he drop shipped my carb. A day ago and was suppose to message me back when he arrived home can't wait to get this going finally got my MZ65 today I got for 49$ woot gonna be sweet!!!

Moderators Note:

Attachments

• 20171005_144722.jpg
    20171005_144722.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 198
dead? how so?

I'm curious because I am getting anxious on pulling the trigger on placing my order.
Today my Zeda kit arrived. Took about three days from the time I ordered. Bike coming tomorrow, going with a Hyper from wallyworld.

I spoke with Robert last night said he drop shipped my carb. A day ago and was suppose to message me back when he arrived home can't wait to get this going finally got my MZ65 today I got for 49$ woot gonna be sweet!!!
How did you get that pipe for $49?

Moderators Note:

That's not an MZ 65 pipe it's the Zeda/Cdh 66 or whatever you want to call it.

Moderators Note:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back