80cc 2 stroke motor start and then just sputters out

i would screw your idle screw all the way in and go out 2 full rotations then do your jetting again a 2-stroke should have no problems with idle unless you have a problem
Yeah part of the problem is it's only running with the choke fully on I'm going to have to get a new carburetor

Let other people see this they might tell you how to repair it without a new carburetor. I’m not sure. Try cleaning. I’m thinking air leak somewhere.

Your carburetor is called a Nt carburetor there’s a bunch of reads on this forum about Nt carburetor. Just go to the 2 stroke category on this forum you’ll see it. It’s in the first 5 to 10 threads

Your carburetor is called a Nt carburetor there’s a bunch of reads on this forum about Nt carburetor. Just go to the 2 stroke category on this forum you’ll see it. It’s in the first 5 to 10 threads
Oh okay awesome I will definitely check it out here shortly see what I can't stumble across thank you very much bud

They talk about the soldering the jets and redrilling. That’s not important right now you just can buy different jets . Maybe after you mess with these a while then.

They talk about the soldering the jets and redrilling. That’s not important right now you just can buy different jets . Maybe after you mess with these a while then.
Do you think it would just be easier to buy a new carburetor on the 3rd I can deal with it running the way it is right now for a few days they're only like $15

Do you think it would just be easier to buy a new carburetor on the 3rd I can deal with it running the way it is right now for a few days they're only like $15
No it’s still going to have problems . Did you do anything too it like adjustment or anything

Back