Bad luck and trouble......

Stretchcruise666

Local time
3:11 AM
Major upheaval going on for stretch. Got slammed by the big hammer of DIVORCE, she shut off the phone drained the account(what little there was) and I'm out.
So I may be not around for a few days.
Thanks for all the great advice in the meanwhile.
I will be back in a few!
All the best fellas see you in about a week

Darwin thank you so much. I ended up having to go to the department of social services and they placed me in this motel it's terrible his cockroaches everywhere the cable doesn't work I got a bed a TV that don't work luckily I have an old Nintendo a microwave and a mini fridge and that's it my room is filled with bikes I accept my two stroke and my father-in-law shed none of my bikes are currently working I don't know what's up with the two-stroke it started the last time that I used it but that was 3 months ago maybe it's just gotten too cold. But I hope that you guys are right and then pain will feed cuz this is a 17-year relationship and this whole thing came out of nowhere and there's a little bit more to it that I don't want to share publicly but things can go really bad for me because of this. On the bright side A friend of mine has a little pit bike and a big box parts that comes with it he said that the engine on it is an 80cc like three speed engine and it would fit on my Seattle cuz he has the same like mounting plate and stuff on a stretch cruiser that's similar to mine and he has an engine that same engine on it so he's going to bring that down here I think on Monday I'm going to give him my snap-on mini bike cuz I'm desperate for transportation cuz I'm kind of out in the middle of nowhere now at this place and it's terrible here but it's a lot of like drugs and prostitutes and s**t that's crazy I never seen anything like this

Hope things get better for you soon. In my case the Sidewinder works fine but I don't. Just had major spinal neck surgery.

IMG_20221022_095840_537.jpg

Hope things get better for you soon. In my case the Sidewinder works fine but I don't. Just had major spinal neck surgery.

View attachment 181982
Hope you get better soon man I'm just a little update on my transportation my buddy gave me this little like dirt bike today that has a 4-speed long body four-stroke engine and I'm pretty sure I can adapt it to fit on my Seattle so hopefully I'll be back up in riding soon.
I'll pray for you bro just everybody please keep me in your prayers as well we all pray for each other it'll be all good

Back