Ebay bargain

Snowing like crazy where I am (yay, get to sleep in tomorrow)
IMG_20161214_155721289(1).jpg

Blowing and snowing here too! Almost -20c with the wind chill no riding for a bit just working on engines for next season.

We should have a contest to see who will ride in the coldest weather. Video proof only and day and location of where you rode.

Feels like you guys are challenging me to go for a bike ride?

Issued at 2016-12-14 19:36 UTC by Environment Canada:
Special weather statement issued for:
Kings County, N.S. (011100)
Current details:
Very cold air and strong northwesterly winds overnight Thursday night and Friday morning will cause temperatures to drop to minus 15 to minus 20. Wind chill values Friday morning will be near minus 30 giving significant risk of frostbite.

Snow Squall Warning

Active for next 15 hours ·
Environment Canada
This alert has been updated.
Posted 40 minutes ago
Snow squalls are expected. Visibilities will be rapidly reduced due to the heavy snow combined with blowing snow. Very cold northwesterly winds off the Bay of Fundy are giving flurries at times heavy and snow squalls tonight and early Friday. Near zero visibilities and significant snowfall accumulation are expected

I couldn't find any bare ground to get the motor started. It just skids on the snow and ice.
A couple snowmobiles just went by on the main highway...

Feels like you guys are challenging me to go for a bike ride?

Issued at 2016-12-14 19:36 UTC by Environment Canada:
Special weather statement issued for:
Kings County, N.S. (011100)
Current details:
Very cold air and strong northwesterly winds overnight Thursday night and Friday morning will cause temperatures to drop to minus 15 to minus 20. Wind chill values Friday morning will be near minus 30 giving significant risk of frostbite.

Snow Squall Warning

Active for next 15 hours ·
Environment Canada
This alert has been updated.
Posted 40 minutes ago
Snow squalls are expected. Visibilities will be rapidly reduced due to the heavy snow combined with blowing snow. Very cold northwesterly winds off the Bay of Fundy are giving flurries at times heavy and snow squalls tonight and early Friday. Near zero visibilities and significant snowfall accumulation are expected

I couldn't find any bare ground to get the motor started. It just skids on the snow and ice.
A couple snowmobiles just went by on the main highway...

Well, I am. Not sure about anyone else. :)

The weather here is super mild compared to what your northerners get. It just started raining, but it should be white by mornin.

We have similar conditions -16 wind chill right now nw winds with lake effect off lake huron and goergin bay producing snow squalls and white outs and in two days its going to be plus 6,wtf ?? I will ride in the cold no problem but the snow yes thats a problem lol

We have similar conditions -16 wind chill right now nw winds with lake effect off lake huron and goergin bay producing snow squalls and white outs and in two days its going to be plus 6,wtf ?? I will ride in the cold no problem but the snow yes thats a problem lol

but the snow yes thats a problem lol

Oh come on, be adventurous, :D

Back