Hello And Help Me!!

When I got my MB in the mail, the throttle assembly was broken. When they sent me a replacement throttle assembly, it didn't fit (dern Chinese).

At that point, I just wanted to ride.. so I held onto the cable housing with most of my fingers and then pulled the cable with my thumb & index fingertips.

I did that for a week or two until I found a free brake lever. Pretty silly on my part, but at least I ended up getting a free thumb throttle made out of metal.

Ok, that might make a bit of sense, I guess it's probably the way it's twined around the frame leading to the carby and probably there was not enough play or too sharp a bend, forcing extra preassure on cable inside the outter cable cover. I know it may look glibishy to have cables sticking out in front of the handle bars like dog ears and we tend to want it all looking packed in neat and tidy.
Lots of oil on cable I guess might ease off the bind preassure, or, replace with stronger cables.

Hi nice engine!! Duz the clutch need oil?

Hi nice engine I just got one myself. Runs great! replaced my 80cc with this one just to try out the centrifugal clutch. It works fine takes hills slower tho. I can stop and take off without useing the manual clutch. Was wundering it has a bolt on the side of the clutch for oil. I asked the person I got it from about what kind of oil to use and he said he runs them dry. IS this good? mine makes olot of noise and I have 159 miles on it dry? If I do need to use oil what kind of oil and how much? Thanks

Back