Help please motor won't start

Considering the difficulties you've had trying to start it I wouldn't go by what the plug looks like at this time.

Once you can get it back running normal again is when you can go by how the plug looks with a series of runs.

I'll assume you have a stock NT carburetor unless you know otherwise.

Changing the main jet will be more for wide open throttle mixture (higher number jet richer..lower leaner) and the needle jet where the carburetor slide is to tune from off idle to 3/4 throttle.

On the needle it has tiny groves on it's shaft with a little clip that fits into them...moving the clip up or down via the grooves changes the mixture leaner or richer.

A video of you cruising around and maybe hitting full throttle a couple times can tell us more where you may be at tuning wise...hard to tune something you can't ride or listen to...lol

Feed back like a stumble on full throttle or a bog at part throttle can help.

I would save your money...the stock carb is plenty enough carb for a stock motor.

Buying a 15mm carburetor and running it through a stock 13.5mm intake makes no sense really.

For now anyways I wouldn't bother with the carb....when you want more power just hit us up and we'll go from there.

Back