How many Whizzer people?

Ok I've looked & cant find the exact ones I found earlier. They were almost identical but were dark brown, figured you could use leather dye & dye them black. Any who! These are the ones I found that are close, they are made by Dowco Willie & max company. I think the plain look the best to add embellishments to. All the reproduction whizzer bags I find are black with white fringe & twill work. Maybe it will help you guys maybe not?

View attachment 170472View attachment 170473View attachment 170474View attachment 170475
Thanks.. Wrench had mentioned Willie and Max bags... they are nice. but keep in mind, they are Synthetic leather.. now genuine hides.

Thanks.. Wrench had mentioned Willie and Max bags... they are nice. but keep in mind, they are Synthetic leather.. now genuine hides.
Yeah I know, check out milwaukee leather saddle bags, they offer real leather saddle bags, & can get almost identical bags as the willie & max saddle bags from them. They are about $80-100 higher.

Ok I've looked & cant find the exact ones I found earlier. They were almost identical but were dark brown, figured you could use leather dye & dye them black. Any who! These are the ones I found that are close, they are made by Dowco Willie & max company. I think the plain look the best to add embellishments to. All the reproduction whizzer bags I find are black with white fringe & twill work. Maybe it will help you guys maybe not?

she makes the real deal.. and seats with all their adornment. Nice studded leather bags are about $899-$1100!

Nice studded leather bags are about $899-$1100!
Way Too rich and pricey for my poor wallet...lol...It would be nice to have such custom designed accents for the new bike I will eventually be putting together, but i will be content with what i will be able to accomplish with the new custom built motor and exhaust that Karl is doing up for me.

she makes the real deal.. and seats with all their adornment. Nice studded leather bags are about $899-$1100!
Yeah I bet they are nice thou. I did a couple throw over saddle bags for some horse riders & a lever action rifle scabbard. They sold for $1500 for the set with the matching scabbard. If I had to quote a price I was going to price them at $800-$1200 depending on what tooling they might want to add. Lol if I had the $4000 dollar sewing machine I wanted for leather. It would take a ton of time off of making them, as I hand saddle stitch my leather, plus be able to lower prices

On my M/C I got $1,500 real leather saddle bags

On my Whizzer M/B I got $150 simulated leather saddle bags, They look real and seem to last a long time, 16 years now

I'm not gonna buy saddle bags that cost more than my Whizzer :ROFLMAO:

But real Leather vintage looking style is the best (y) The Bags Risk Man got are awesome

On my M/C I got $1,500 real leather saddle bags

On my Whizzer M/B I got $150 simulated leather saddle bags, They look real and seem to last a long time, 16 years now

I'm not gonna buy saddle bags that cost more than my Whizzer :ROFLMAO:

But real Leather vintage looking style is the best (y) The Bags Risk Man got are awesome
Agreed and makes total sense Wrench.. and yes, I got lucky on the bags from only a picture 1200 miles away!

Whizzer Person checking in! I'm also logging in for the first time in a while, just happened to see this post. I've been distracted by e bikes lately and it's been winter, so I'm sorry. Video of my repop Whizzer NE-5 at the link, and the pic below is from a few weeks ago when I rode it to my dentist's office a good ten mile jaunt from the house. As always, the Whizzer needs help on the hills, but it always get me there ever since we found and removed the carb restrictor plate that came installed on them from the factory. Great bike though, one of my favorites.
IMG_4312.jpg

Back