Meeting up with fellow Whizzer owners

Is there or could there be a an area on Whizzer Motorized Bikes that would show where fellow enthusiasts lived/ Only on a volunteer basis so as not to infringe on those that don't want to participate. It might be nice to get a couple of guys on a weekend ride.
New Whizzer Owner in Southwest Florida.... Not many here either. Going to take the bike to a small car show on Saturday at our Catholic church. $20 entry fee. I will take some pictures. Supposed to be other "motorcycles" there. :)

And the 'Judas Goat' of whizzers is born...
And my "collectable" one is being shipped next week... We shall see where this new journey takes me. I am mid-stream on my second build after Risky's Ride. The cruiser is ready for final sanding..... I realized that I don't like sanding.... all of my wood projects the hump was always the sanding and then secondary PITA was the finishing... but I always did a great job on both in the end. But I love the build much more than the finish work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220301-175031.png
    Screenshot_20220301-175031.png
    134 KB · Views: 83
Look good with a minerelli....
If that's a real WZ frame (WZ stamped on the BB) it belongs on a WZ-507 restoration
WZ frame probably worth $250

The Schwinn WZ-507 was a heavy duty bicycle made for the Whizzer engine kit.
Not a Factory Production Whizzer.

Get a Schwinn frame from the 70s and 80s $100 it will be just as good for your Minerelli build

If that's a real WZ frame (WZ stamped on the BB) it belongs on a WZ-507 restoration
WZ frame probably worth $250

The Schwinn WZ-507 was a heavy duty bicycle made for the Whizzer engine kit.
Not a Factory Production Whizzer.

Get a Schwinn frame from the 70s and 80s $100 it will be just as good for your Minerelli build
If I 2stroked a whizzer I would want an original '47 or WZ heavy duty frame... Fenders NOS everything... The only difference would be a KTM sx65.... KTM front and rear hubs.... tune the pipe to 130db regardless of any power loss... Leaf spring front fork... The new repop Whizzla has the mounts already... Already have the carb for it... 🤣

Yeah use a 1947 Whizzer frame :LOL:
While Whizzer started making Engine kits in 1939. The first complete factory production Whizzer bike wasn't until 48.

While your dreaming just go out and buy a Worksman Flyer/Sportsman Flyer BTR for your KTM build

Back