Motorized bike wont start

Chris_123

Local time
12:20 PM
Hey guys,

I have my bike for 2 weeks now. At first it started great and I used it for about 10km. Then it suddenly stopped working. No matter how hard I pedaled it, it didnt want to start. I replaced the spark plug and voila it worked again. Aaaand after 2 hours it didnt. Since then I cant get it to pop. I have 4 new spark plugs and tested each. Spark is good. I tried to put fuel in the chamber and a brand new spark plug and drill start it. No luck. What black magic is this??? It has fuel, a spark, compression seems okay, and I drill start the damn thing, but it doesnt want to pop. Its so frustrating, and I would understand it if it didnt work after like 1000km but after 20??? Can any of you help? Else I will just send it back.

its inside isolation tape but the spark plug has spark I mean it wouldnt have any if it would ground out
Ok...another thought here...What is your altitude where you are at in deutchland...im wondering about where your needle valve is set in relation to the altitude to so as to know how lean or rich it needs to be...DAMIEN

around 50m above sea level
Ok...thats only around 165 ft so that should not be an issue.

What position do you have the "C" clip that holds onto the needle valve...There should be 5 postition notchs on the needle valve...The very top notch is the leanest postion and the bottom most notch is the richest...DAMIEN

Back