should i get it?

juliman

Local time
10:51 AM
hey again guys.lol like i said in one of my other posts i am thinking a will get a rock solid bicycle engine for my first mb build heres the link

http://shop.rocksolidengines.com.au...&category_id=2&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

does any one know if these engines ( kit) is any good for power and reliable, i am 13 lol and weigh like 54 kg so because i read all these posts of u guys and use r all like 30yrs old lol, so i would be a lot lighter than most of you guys, and i was wondering if i get this kit if i should get a 36t sprocket with it.
if any one thinks this is a bad unreliable/expensive kit etc please post some links to other kits/ websites, since i dont want to buy outside australia, thanks guys,:-/
btw im very mechanically minded and i like tinkering(just when i feel like it)if i wanna ride and not tinker i ride lol

juliman waz here 09

Last edited:
Well I'm going to step on the tu*d too. This is like the guys that have the sign in thier back window that says I'd rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy!

How can a person argue with genius like that. I'll drive by in my 1962 Rambler and laugh.

If your happy with what you bought it's the best, if you aren't happy it's junk. Simple as that in my book.

Steve.

Well Mr Lucky seems your about as fortunate as one man can hope for. The only improvement on that that I could see is her Daddy owns a brewery and he is thrilled that you came along.

fast"suds money'eddy

the fact that the big name honda/subaru/mitsu/tanaka industrial engines are by far and above better engineered than any archaic 2 stroke chinese knockoff HT is.... not opinion, it is FACT. To argue other wise just makes you look foolish to anybody that knows anything about an internal combustion engine...

The OP was questioning whether or not to buy a $400+ piece of **** 2 stroke HT, when he could have a superior engine for less than half from Silvaire. I still stick with my first comment that HT kits suck... Why would I point him in the wrong direction and do him wrong like that???

Then you two (no need for names), come in and start with the HT fanboy, ohh heavens me... these threads are soooo wrong and horrible bull***.

The HT's are fun... but a waste of time and money. Sorry guys I have build and ridden both. I even have the sick bikes kit and nuvinci hub and still say the GEBE is a better setup. I am going to try out the staton friction drive here in a couple of days once the brown santa drops it off at my house. From what I hear about these things, we may have a new champ... will keep you posted.

Back