Sick Bike Parts - 2022

I’m not as far off as I thought I was. Dawg musta loosened up yesterday, today it’s climbing at mid-throttle in lower gears. Not having to bump it up near as much.

Agreed a smaller chainring will get me where I wanna be, as the top end currently is not as useful it seems, can’t get to WOT on the 11 cog unless going down a hill.
Hard to judge today, wind about blows ya backward.

I’m not as far off as I thought I was. Dawg musta loosened up yesterday, today it’s climbing at mid-throttle in lower gears. Not having to bump it up near as much.

Agreed a smaller chainring will get me where I wanna be, as the top end currently is not as useful it seems, can’t get to WOT on the 11 cog unless going down a hill.
Hard to judge today, wind about blows ya backward.
Since you said 11t cog I'm going to assume you have at least a 8 speed cassette or freewheel. If it's a freewheel with an 11t then it's most likely a DNP Epoch brand. I'm also going to assume your largest rear sprocket is at least a 32t or 34t

I think it’s 11-32.
I have another wheel with13-34 (methinks). It’s a freewheel hub.
Maybe I should swap those?
The cassette hub is a much better hub and less prone to bent axles. You'd be better off to get an 8 speed 34-11 cassette. Putting a larger sprocket on will mean the chain will need to be lengthened and rear derailleur adjusted.

Back