The new Whizzer kits from Tawain

Whizzer USA stopped selling Whizzers in 2009
In 2014 The Whizzer manufacturer in Taiwan started selling a knock off New edition Whizzer in USA under the name Cruzzer Motorbikes.
It's almost the same as the Whizzers made from 2005-2008
The $cost of the New Cruzzer Motorbike went up and the Quality went down.
Cruzzer motorbike is sold in kit form it comes in several boxes for around $2,000
But the bike can still be made reliable and fun.

Last edited:
WHizzer is out of business again. Whizzer name has been transferred to the original Goldman family and they hope to remarket the brand sometime in the future. Currently you can buy The Cruzzer motorbike, however it has been "cheapened" even more than before. Plan on spending additional money to make the necessary upgrades [fixes].

Have fun

Checked out that site and saw 3 current models for sale, $1995. They look nice but you guys say their junk and that's gud nuff for me. Hope they return someday with Honda like quality.

While their really not junk. The price$ of the New Cruzzer $2,000 makes them not worth buying and upgrading.
They will do 35 or 40 mph out of the box.
But soon will develop problems and you will be reaching into your $pocket to fix and upgrade your bike.
Once you have a Whizzer their easy to fall in love with.
I suggest to keep your eye on E bay I see used New Gen Whizzers for sale all the time.
Some of these Whizzers the upgrades have already been done or mostly done. Other Whizzers are in original condition.
A good price would be $500 - $750 Then invest $300 or $500 and ya got a Nice Whizzer for around $1,000
I would not pay over $1,000 for a used mint condition original New Gen Whizzer. Because your gonna have to invest another $500
$1,500 was what the New Gen Whizzer used to $cost 15 years ago.

Edit: NE-5 Whizzer 2005 to 2006 were the best years in my opinion

Last edited:
I'm not into the market for one. I just love the looks of them and the idea of a 138cc motor driving ya down the road. They remind me of the cycles of the teens and 20s. Just cool ass bikes. Love to test ride one. Here in CO those are full blown M/C's with all the legal requirements.

Whizzers are so cool, love to have one or just to test ride one. That 125cc motor on a bicycle must be a blast. Thing is those bikes are full blown M/C's here in CO. M/C DL needed, plus plates/reg and ins. If I'm going that route I'm not going to compromise I would get a Kawi Versys 300 or X400 and be truly happy.
When ya get the Motorcycles ya want your still gonna need a Whizzer to complete your M/C collection. LOL

Checked out that site and saw 3 current models for sale, $1995. They look nice but you guys say their junk and that's gud nuff for me. Hope they return someday with Honda like quality.
Darwin,
Don't know if ya want to know more about the Cruzzer Motorbike?
Here is where to find out all the info from the Taiwan Manufacture. - Bikes and Parts
Tried to get the link to pop up but couldn't.
Just type in WC1 Manufacture Blog.
You'll see the site at the top of page

Honest my ass
Dude, I don't know why you Hate Paul for something you didn't understand.
Your all pissed off about two 10mm head bolts and other easy mechanically things.
You were insisting that the head bolt holes were threaded in the head and didn't understand why?
You complained that this was a defect from the manufacture and preventing you from having good compression.
I agree with Paul he did everything in his power to help you. But you were very Rude and started calling him names.
I don't blame Paul one bit for washing his hands of you.
All's that happened was that the alluminum of the head shrunk a little around the bolt holes. This always happens.
All's ya had to do was Dill out the two head bolt holes to 10mm again.
Some people aren't very mechanically inclined and your one of them.
I know you even have trouble bolting the license plate on to your car. LOL

But it was fun reading your posts in the thread "Cruzzer motorbikes and Whizzer Paul"
I had a good laugh and I'm still LOL.

Back