where do i find USA made studs/locknuts and bolts?

if price for 100 is at 1 or 2 cents each - that may be less than price of 10 if around 35 cents each

never checked as I usually need 500 or 1000

just bought 500 3mm allen head screws for clutch arm and 100 3mm allen wrenches - I hand them out free to customers that aren't asshats and give them a wrench too if they don't have one that small in their toolkit

if price for 100 is at 1 or 2 cents each - that may be less than price of 10 if around 35 cents each

never checked as I usually need 500 or 1000

just bought 500 3mm allen head screws for clutch arm and 100 3mm allen wrenches - I hand them out free to customers that aren't asshats and give them a wrench too if they don't have one that small in their toolkit

for metric, unfortunately, its no where near economical to buy in bulk from Home Depot and Lowes in the USA...

I did it.

$35 to replace everything with stainless Allen heads. IMHO waste of money.

Replace your studs. Then replace your crown heads with shoulder nuts.

metric is coming to a lot of things - buy online in bulk and sell to your neighbors at a buck a bolt or somesuch

Home Depot sells bags with 2, 3 or 5 bolts per pack. You may have extras but big deal. For studs get all thread and cut to size. Find it on Amazon or egay.

Some of the motorized bike vendors sell bolt kits also. Maybe one someone who buys in bulk could make you up a set (hint).

I've went to Lowes, Home Depot and True Value (In Erie PA) and never found any mounting studs. I eventually purchased a piece of all thread but I wasn't happy about the grade of metal so I just got mine online off eBay and skipped the hassle.

Back