78 honda pa50

Engine is nice & clean inside, turns freely, I'm just curious if they used reeds, I havent located them in the box of parts I recieved with it.
I'm pretty sure you can fab up an intake for it and get Karl to print you a reed set up.

Yeah guys I'm missing the 🤬 reed valve block, dam I wanted to try & revive this engine, guess I'll have to order a reed valve block & reeds.

Assemble and sell the Honda as is and get some of your $200 back.
Running ya might get all your $200 back

I might, it might be a donor thou to, yeah I gave $30 dollars for the 2 bicycles, then guy handed me 2 new sunlite whitewalls & 2 new tubes& a new chrome rear rack, so I think I did alright on the bikes. The honda hobbit he told me to load it up while I was there & get it out of the way. I asked him what I owe on it, he goes ahhhhhh just take it for now. So I insisted he give me a price on it, alls he said is it outta be worth a $125 it was running when i decided to paint it. But said he lost interest on it.

I might, it might be a donor thou to, yeah I gave $30 dollars for the 2 bicycles, then guy handed me 2 new sunlite whitewalls & 2 new tubes& a new chrome rear rack, so I think I did alright on the bikes. The honda hobbit he told me to load it up while I was there & get it out of the way. I asked him what I owe on it, he goes ahhhhhh just take it for now. So I insisted he give me a price on it, alls he said is it outta be worth a $125 it was running when i decided to paint it. But said he lost interest on it.
Make it run, make it fun.
I got a Piaggio Aprilia given to me today, a bit of a basket case but should be fun to put back together. I'll post pictures when I pick it up.

Cool azz 💩, they make alot of goodie parts for them, you could make a monster with a piaggio aprilia engine. Cant wait to see pics.

Ya mean the guy was gonna give it to you for free but you insisted on paying him $125 for it?

No he wouldn't take my money, he said he would like to see it running again. I paid him for the bicycles was it & I kinda felt bad. Just because after everything was loaded in my truck, he walked out with 2 new tires & tubes & a new chrome rack & said take these 2. I'll buy him a big pack of rib eye steaks & give him.

Back