Double Leg Kickstand?

If you have a Fat tire bike, you may have problems. Others may be able to help with that.
I had an Electra Townie Go! Electric bike that had 2.35 inch wide tires on it and the Pletscher wouldn't work on it. But the OP has a 700c tire, so more than likely he should have no problems because most 700c tires are thin, thinner than most 26" tires. Another vote from me for getting the Pletscher. They come in Black or Silver and you can cut the length to make your bike sit as high or low as you want it to and you can also get genuine Pletscher rubber feet for it so it doesn't scratch up your floors.

This the style kickstand I use only the 26 to 29" adjustable version.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Why does that look like Legos?

Cause the picture is a mini lego type stand MORE along 3D printed for RC Cars, xD i couldn't find the original link to show how tiny it is so i just grabbed a lego picture
but it is small and light enough it fits in my side bag and i don't notice it.

Why does that look like Legos?

Be Good Or Get The Pan lol they have sooo many small items xD

I found the Pletscher doesn't work with my Giant Suede forward pedal frame. They both have male threads. I would have to drill a hole through the frame for a long bolt to reach the stand.
20200828_140559.jpg

Hey guys, so I finally bought and installed my new kickstand. The front tire is about 5-6 inches off the ground, is that too much?

Do I need to cut it down some? Pictures provided.

Attachments

• 20200929_132227.jpg
    20200929_132227.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 221
  • 20200929_132239.jpg
    20200929_132239.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 240
Becareful if you do. I would only cut one mark at a time. My bike was sitting like yours and I cut 2 marks and it worked out perfectly. Glad. you went with the pletcher. You'll love it.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back