Ebay bargain

I don't know what parts supply would be like.
It has the clutch on the crank. Interesting...
the search for parts could be a task indeed but its a beautiful base to work with proper old school , i've seen some vintage mopeds recently for sale nearby'ish for 400€ish but the older stuff is much sweeter nice virgin metals! but just the fact its so old excites me .

I'm riding a 15 year old MX motorcycle, a 20 year old quad, and a 35 year old cruiser.
It doesn't seem that old to me!

This is what I learned to ride on, my first bike (picture off the web):
dsc09161.png

That was her pretty much exactly, except dark Royal Blue instead of black. It almost looked black.
150cc twin, electric start, enclosed chain, torpedo mufflers, knee grips and all.
6v light was so dim and yellow you had to go slow at night. Front suspension was leading link.

Steve

suzuki ts 80.jpg

my first bike hahah mine was a bit more battered than this one but was one hell of a bike great fun !

Sweet, I kept the 67 Honda Dream for about 10 years but I almost immediately figured I needed a dirt bike. I bought a 1974 Honda XL250, loved it, but then I took a CR250 out for a spin. I was hooked. Bought a 1974 CR250 and sold the XL250. That started my love affair with 2 strokes, and dirt bikes.

I'm riding a 15 year old MX motorcycle, a 20 year old quad, and a 35 year old cruiser.
It doesn't seem that old to me!

This is what I learned to ride on, my first bike (picture off the web):
dsc09161.png

That was her pretty much exactly, except dark Royal Blue instead of black. It almost looked black.
150cc twin, electric start, enclosed chain, torpedo mufflers, knee grips and all.
6v light was so dim and yellow you had to go slow at night. Front suspension was leading link.

Steve

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Mein Gott, warum Sie so viel Geschwindigkeit und Power brauchen?

Yup, a hot little motor!
Geschwindigkeit und Kraft bringen Spaß und Spannung!

Not saying I will ever get to build with this but would be the weapon of choice kickstart would be nice too .

Back