Predator 212 shift kit possibility?

A little more updated photo
20200728_032457.jpg

With the engine running, spray wd-40 around all the joints of the intake. If the engine speeds up, you found it. Or use soapy water and look for it to slow down.

I think that carb will be happier if it sits more level.
Thank you. I actually think I know where it's coming from now that I think about it. I'll test later

I'm waiting for a intake boot flange to come in the mail so i can put the mikuni carb on there that with sit much more level. :) you can't tell very well. But the bike is sitting at a major slant laying on the support beams behind it slightly

New to this discussion but I'd like to say that's an amazing build. I just finished my Predator 212 build a few weeks ago. Mine isn't nearly as nice as yours 😭. I found an old 1990s mountain bike on Facebook Marketplace with a huge frame that would fit a Predator and started from there. Front and rear cantilever brakes. 3L bolt on gas tank. Replaced the wheels. No suspension at all. Lightly modified the Predator 212 (internal governor and oil sensor removal, carb rejet, upgraded air filter, and custom-made free flowing exhaust with muffler). Used a CVT/torque converter with to drive the rear wheel. It tops out at 50mph and can do a wheelie. You'll love the 4-stroke torque the Predator can make. It's enough to wheelie from a dead stop. Watch out at first or you might get thrown off (I almost did) 😂.

D.
New to this discussion but I'd like to say that's an amazing build. I just finished my Predator 212 build a few weeks ago. Mine isn't nearly as nice as yours 😭. I found an old 1990s mountain bike on Facebook Marketplace with a huge frame that would fit a Predator and started from there. Front and rear cantilever brakes. 3L bolt on gas tank. Replaced the wheels. No suspension at all. Lightly modified the Predator 212 (internal governor and oil sensor removal, carb rejet, upgraded air filter, and custom-made free flowing exhaust with muffler). Used a CVT/torque converter with to drive the rear wheel. It tops out at 50mph and can do a wheelie. You'll love the 4-stroke torque the Predator can make. It's enough to wheelie from a dead stop. Watch out at first or you might get thrown off (I almost did) 😂.
Yeah I just rode it for the first time. Speed radar got me at 65mph. I almost couldn't believe it. I don't think I'll go back to two strokes. Lpl

Back