Who has the fastest top speed?

71OMHRtJzWL._SL1500_.jpg
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006CFDJTG

Fastest engine ready road bike i have found. Looks like a <20t sprocket on29" wheels so I think its gonna be the fastest ready to go frame. I already pedal 30-35 on road bikes pedaling.

This should pull at least 50mph on a stock 50cc. The Ductati of bicycles

Last edited:
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I saw that rocket bike and bookmarked it. I think one of the requirements to ride it is your balls have to outweigh the bike.

OK here's how dumb I am. What and why are spam bots. While your at it tell me what a troll is so I'll know if my guess was right.
It just wants you to click on the link. It shouldn't really get past the "real human" check to sign up but I guess a real human can do that bit.. idk. I have flagged the post to admin anyway so should be the last we'll hear from it.

There's the possibility it's not a bot, doing a search on the name shows it has been joining other forums recently too and posting the same basic crap.

Basically a bot or advertiser in this case which could be a human or at least using a human to get past the sign up phase posts hundreds to thousands of similar links and hopes someone will click on it to either make money from advertising or to simply hijack the system you are using with malicious code. Both are bad form.

A troll is more along the lines of somebody who tries to incite arguments or "flame wars" just for the sake of causing trouble. They say things that aren't correct to irritate users into responding or purposely find topics that are hotly debated and start threads on the topic, and then pick a side and run with it even if they haven't got an idea what it is except for the most vague concept.

In general they try to seem like they have a realistic goal or problem that needs help with but end up spinning loops of circular logic and stupidity for great lengths of time for no reason but to waste other people's time entirely for their entertainment.

The image it's using seems to be well wide spread across the Internet, as in its not unique just a copy of somebody else's copy. It makes sense to use a picture of a woman since statistically people feel more trustful of a woman than a male, and so such an image could and should lead to more clicky clicky on dirty link link.

There's the possibility it's not a bot, doing a search on the name shows it has been joining other forums recently too and posting the same basic crap.

Basically a bot or advertiser in this case which could be a human or at least using a human to get past the sign up phase posts hundreds to thousands of similar links and hopes someone will click on it to either make money from advertising or to simply hijack the system you are using with malicious code. Both are bad form.

A troll is more along the lines of somebody who tries to incite arguments or "flame wars" just for the sake of causing trouble. They say things that aren't correct to irritate users into responding or purposely find topics that are hotly debated and start threads on the topic, and then pick a side and run with it even if they haven't got an idea what it is except for the most vague concept.

In general they try to seem like they have a realistic goal or problem that needs help with but end up spinning loops of circular logic and stupidity for great lengths of time for no reason but to waste other people's time entirely for their entertainment.

The image it's using seems to be well wide spread across the Internet, as in its not unique just a copy of somebody else's copy. It makes sense to use a picture of a woman since statistically people feel more trustful of a woman than a male, and so such an image could and should lead to more clicky clicky on dirty link link.
Thank's,

Good explanation Frank.

Years ago I was on a 4x4 off-road forum (newslist I think it was back then) where we had a troll named "Muskie". He would make one comment and a flamewar would erupt behind it. He only ever made one comment, and it was usually well written and thought out. I tracked him down and was able to talk to him and found out who he was and what he was doing. He was a documentary movie writer/director/producer who was exploring controversial ideas as "hooks" for his writing and movies. He was working here in Nova Scotia at the time and while we never met, we talked about many interesting things and places to see here. His views opened up my rather conservative mind at the time. Unlike most trolls, he was brilliant and had a productive point to what he was doing (although he was flattered by the sometimes more than 100 posts following his one-liner).

Good explanation Frank.

Years ago I was on a 4x4 off-road forum (newslist I think it was back then) where we had a troll named "Muskie". He would make one comment and a flamewar would erupt behind it. He only ever made one comment, and it was usually well written and thought out. I tracked him down and was able to talk to him and found out who he was and what he was doing. He was a documentary movie writer/director/producer who was exploring controversial ideas as "hooks" for his writing and movies. He was working here in Nova Scotia at the time and while we never met, we talked about many interesting things and places to see here. His views opened up my rather conservative mind at the time. Unlike most trolls, he was brilliant and had a productive point to what he was doing (although he was flattered by the sometimes more than 100 posts following his one-liner).
Quite the interesting story, but course then he wasn't a troll and since he could do so much damage with a single line he was probably a good writer too.

I'd be impressed with such an audience too, if I was an author and one of my sentences could easily influence a hundreds of people then I could see some real money behind an entire.. Uh.. What are they called? Movie without pictures on paper? I don't know. Oh a paper pictureless movie! Available in soft and hardcover.

Back