Zeda Motor Sports ????

I don't think it is the same jug as the one on the other thread. Didn't the one on the other thread have a bridge all the way down in open transfers?
It did but now that's the second one or varient in the last little while that has had some type of bridges in the transfers.

My name is Robert Bianchi, I own this motor you see in this video.
So let me explain how hard it was to sink a 54mm sleeve in this jug. VERY DIFFICULT! Your worried about the sleeve being off on one stud? have you ever thought about the 4 holes in the jug aren't square from factory? You just assume I don't know what I'm doing?
This isnt a simple build and this is the FIRST one I've done with a 52mm. Ill have it running in a week when the rings get here. Hopefully everything turns out well. If it does, I will be selling these. If you want one contact me, if you don't that's okay too.
Rob no one said you dont know what your doing, I apreciate guys like you pushing for advancement and being inovative.Your sleeve in that jug is not square why would you use a base that was not square to begin with if that was the case you have access to plenty we are not kids here keep it real or you'll get called on it.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Last edited:
Rob I would like to know where the jug with the bridged transfers came from and if it's available?

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Rob were not pissin in your cherios. What your doing is cool s**t. Still if I,m fitting a barrel to a receiver on a match grade rifle I want the f****** chamber to be square to the bolt. you know you could have taken one more step in prepping the jug and no one would have been able to say s***. You got skills, tools, and ideas. Look forward to see what sort of bad a** stuff you come up with.

Moderators Note:

Rob were not pissin in your cherios. What your doing is cool sh*t. Still if I,m fitting a barrel to a receiver on a match grade rifle I want the f***in chamber to be square to the bolt. you know you could have taken one more step in prepping the jug and no one would have been able to say sh*t. You got skills, tools, and ideas. Look forward to see what sort of bad assed stuff you come up with.
There's a lot more that can go wrong with precision firearm parts than the China girl parts that have a strict tolerance of +/- 14mm...

I'm surprised anyone is bitching about the alignment of a hole on a product that's NOT EVEN AVAILABLE TO BUY, damn acting like nobody heard of proof of concept or a strange thing called a PROTOTYPE!

Moderators Note:

Hopefully the concept proves worthy and it becomes an option.

I have a feeling alot more will be put on the table in the future.:cool:

Moderators Note:

There's a lot more that can go wrong with precision firearm parts than the China girl parts that have a strict tolerance of +/- 14mm...

I'm surprised anyone is bitching about the alignment of a hole on a product that's NOT EVEN AVAILABLE TO BUY, damn acting like nobody heard of proof of concept or a strange thing called a PROTOTYPE!
For more things to go wrong, which in most cases there aren't they seem to do so much less frequently. Anyway apples bananas. Like I said what he's doing is pretty cool. Frototype, is that ol Bilbo up to it again?

In this thread, we have a customer who says "receiveing a gold stage 2 kit from zeda to find out its crank case was stuffed full of metal shavings" and then the vendor says the same customer ran bike for several months!

A lot can happen in 1 hour, let alone several months.

Then customer goes on to say "trying to make sure ive got the bottom end flushed out i think ive got it but just in case in gonna use the stock parts"

If true, why would customer even attempt to clean out a new crankcase already full of metal shavings and even attempt utilize it?

If true, why on earth would the customer not simply return the cranckcase for a refund?

Just based on what I have read here, Im going to give Zeda the benefit of doubt , and also add that it must be difficult to make a living by selling parts to uneducated, backyard mechanics that don't have a clue what they are doing.

Its no wonder Zeda cant keep up with business with guys like this slowing him down.

i havent black listed you guys tho new buisness as such is gonna have these issues and i was never informed that the rse reeds needed to be permatexed if thats the case then when my newest stock kit shows up tuesday i will toss a graphite brass bushing and reed piston on it real quick with that cylinder you sent me and test it out i sanded the gouge out of the gold head but still havent gotten a new top piece for the racing carb. that came with it but i have a 21mm oko

Back