Zeda Motor Sports ????

and the motor was not run for several months the motor wouldnt run from the first time i tried starting it since the day it arrived almost its been sitting on my table being rebuilt and due to lack of contact poor communication and being lead on told it wasent forgot about and straight up forgotten about i had to go through the routes of paypal to get some action done

I see the "frankenstein" 92cc full bike kit is available at zeda now.
OEQwNUZCN0I2QURGRUUyQkVBQjE6OGUxYTliZTQ5MTdiNDcyYzM3ZDJjNjliNmUwM2RjNzQ6Ojo6OjA=

Has a stihl ms660 cylinder and the zeda stroker crank. Maybe buy the crank/rod at zeda and buy the cylinder elsewhere to save cash?
https://m.ebay.com/itm/54MM-Cylinde...8427?_trksid=p2385738.m2548.l4275&_mwBanner=1

Last edited:
I think a bit of work is needed to the cylinder to make it work...I'm not thinking it's just a simple bolt on...maybe best to just buy the whole motor kit.

There is a 56mm big bore kit for the stihl ms660 that'll bump it up to 99cc. Hopefully someone buys the kit and figures out what mods were used to mount the 54mm cylinder then see if the 56mm can be used.
Wonder what power output could be expected bumping cylinder size from 66cc to 99cc.

There is a 56mm big bore kit for the stihl ms660 that'll bump it up to 99cc. Hopefully someone buys the kit and figures out what mods were used to mount the 54mm cylinder then see if the 56mm can be used.
Wonder what power output could be expected bumping cylinder size from 66cc to 99cc.
It's not a build for the hobbiest the cylinder stud holes have to be relocated,the transfer ramps have to be filled in,the case halfs need to be machined to acept the larger bore,and the rod at the small end gets enlarged to use the 12mm wrist pin and bearing,Also if you look at how those are set up there is a vac pulse fitting tapped into the crank case for a diaphram fuel pump.Then there is a whole other set of issues with setting up the top end because cylinders like that are designed to work in the top of the rpm range and think about it do you think he redesigned the crank for the now much heavier piston and rotational mass because sorry to say he didn't.

A lot of us have the build we build for folks who want a MB that runs a little better than the rest. For me I want one that runs a little better than that. Then some folks build straight up racing engines. It don't mater if they last as long as their fast. So what are you looking for? fast is fast in every aspect.

A lot of us have the build we build for folks who want a MB that runs a little better than the rest. For me I want one that runs a little better than that. Then some folks build straight up racing engines. It don't mater if they last as long as their fast. So what are you looking for? fast is fast in every aspect.
It seems like everyone wants more out them,I know i can never get enough LOL.

I've built a few strokers and big bores, Yamaha Blasters, KTMs, VW aircooled engines, Ford smallblocks. Some were well designed kits (VW, Yamaha), the rest were my own creations. In theory, power is made by cylinder pressure, displacement and rpm and will go up proportionally to any of these. In reality, increased displacement typically brings reduced rpm and cylinder pressures for various physical reasons. The HP gains are typically less than expected, but low rpm torque is typically improved.

When you look at a prototype, be gracious. It is typically a proof of concept, not a finished masterpiece. Hard to get perfection on the first go-around.

Well it looks like he's working on a head with head button design to adress the squish not going out to the bore for the larger dia bore though it's still not available so these 50-52mm bores are not really up to snuff yet IMO ,As for that pic being a proto type sounds like back peddaling to me the pic was posted online so all could see the quaility of work and not being square or centered seems like an issue to me and if it was known to be off why post it and take the chance it gets spotted IDK just me guess LOL.

Last edited:
Back