Great MZ65 Knockoff

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Yeah, ebay is a good place to find these pipes. Decide if you want a scooter pipe or dirt bike pipe or make your own. From what I heard. A scooter pipe operates at a wider rpm range but weaker at each of those rpms. A dirt bike pipe operates at a narrower rpm range but stronger at each of those rpms. They both are gonna add a lot of power to your bike though.

Yeah, ebay is a good place to find these pipes. Decide if you want a scooter pipe or dirt bike pipe or make your own. From what I heard. A scooter pipe operates at a wider rpm range but weaker at each of those rpms. A dirt bike pipe operates at a narrower rpm range but stronger at each of those rpms. They both are gonna add a lot of power to your bike though.
Dirt bike pipe has a narrow power band and high up on the RPM scale.

Not too shabby,but yeah the cones are a bit small/shallow,you will be making sick ones in no time I'm sure!
I was making it to fit the bike, not for real performance. But it does perform to my surprise. The bike is a little slow out of the gate but after about 15 kph it starts to take off and just keep going after that, never really took it to max. Too many curves around here to go real fast.

On my jog scooter pipe I placed the stinger halfway into the cone and that pipe is quieter than my mz65 pipe with a silencer and zero loss in performance as well. Now you can really hear the air rushing thru the carb and reed valve

🤔 I wonder if it has something to do with sound wave cancelation cuz the pipe is tuned and the inner stinger or belly stinger allows the sound waves to bounce off the end of the pipe more.

Back