Moped tires

BruceBanner1983

Local time
3:41 AM
I’ve googled exhaustively and can’t find a definitive answer on whether there is a readily available moped or light motorcycle tire that will fit a 24” rim. I’m going to check coker again, but does anyone know?

https://www.bikegenerous.com/balloo...-continental-black-classic-cycle-top-sellers/ I ordered these, I’ll run them awhile and report back how well they hold up.
So now you're running 20" tires? Are you still running the 10\48? Are you going to leave the engine at 3600 rpm? Are you still wanting a top speed around 55 mph?

If you're going to use 20" tires, keep the engine at 3600 rpm, and keep the 48t rear sprocket; you'll need to switch the 10t sprocket on the CVT to a 12t sprocket. This'll give you a reduction range of 12\1 to 4\1

(3,600×20×π)÷(1,056×4)=53.5498747771 mph

I’ve googled exhaustively and can’t find a definitive answer on whether there is a readily available moped or light motorcycle tire that will fit a 24” rim. I’m going to check coker again, but does anyone know?
I remember this
This was the time to choose a moped rim so you'll be able to choose from a wide selection of Moped tires
It's not to late ,

I remember this
This was the time to choose a moped rim so you'll be able to choose from a wide selection of Moped tires
It's not to late ,
It kinda is though lol unless I want to send back the rims I already ordered. I get what you’re saying but it’s fine I’m sure I’ll be ok and I’m probably stressing about tires way too much

At least ya got a wide selection of Bicycle tires to choose from
Would make it easier if they made a good three or four ply bicycle tire that didn’t have a single ply sidewall. Single ply sidewalls are sh!t imo, and I don’t trust them at the speeds I’ll be going. Would also be easier if bicycle tires were speed rated. But the set of moped tires I just ordered were $45 with express shipping for the pair, so if they don’t work out, it’s no huge loss.

Back