Best way to transfer grocery's by bike?

Tobacco does have some "benefits" but they are heavily outweighed by the damage and the risk.

Smoking weed is not safe. The mental gymnastics you are trying to do to justify it is borderline comedy to me. Marijuana has a ton of tar in it, way more than most tobacco, and that is why they say it's bad. The tar from smoking plant matter is what does a lot of the damage to your lung tissue.

This is all from somebody that used to smoke cigarettes (18 years) and actually does enjoy marijuana from time to time (in edible form).

I don't like to hear generalizations about how great cannabis is and how it only makes people peaceful and hungry. There are so many variables with individuals and mindsets and cannabis itself that it's impossible to nail down any particular specifics to apply to yourself or strangers. Some people will love it and some will hate it for their own reasons. I wasted enough money on it legally here in Phoenix and I pretty much quite now for a couple months. It's easy to waste money on weed, and I honestly don't miss it that much at all. People can often talk themselves into believing that it's better than it is sometimes...
I will say this about pot or maybe beer. If you need to get past some depressing event like a break up or something then maybe a responsible night with friends cheering you up with some weed or beer might really help, or maybe not, I don't know. :) It's worked before for me. I wish I had all the money back that I wasted and I wish that I never smoked as much as I used to. I hate the smoking experience completely now. It stinks. Edibles can be decent and too much is awful and can last for days. So much of the pot experience is so very variable..

I used to be Turdcat on ICMAG and Lowodorlockcab on CannabisCulture before Marc Emery was extradited to the US. I was only a tiny hobby grower, but it's an area of study that I'm quite familiar with.

I don't know. I've smoked a lot of weed with a lot of people and I've never once even seen one person hit anyone while under the influence of marijuana. Alcohol is a very different story. I've seen many fights involving alcohol. Been in some myself.
In the prison system under the influence isn't what causes the violence. A small supply and a large demand are what cause it. The people trafficking marijuana in large quantities on the streets will kill you as well.

Personally, I'd like to see it legalized. But at the same time I'm not going to tell people there aren't any ill health effects associated with smoking. Lots of people have been robbed for their weed. So you have to see it from all perspectives not just under the influence aspect. Put simply, under the influence, relaxed and chilled. A broke violent weed smoker jonesing for a high may try to rob you.

I don't smoke weed in have to much to do and I know the s**t will hit the fan soon in this country so I wanna be prepared.onky thing that side tracked me is is big ole top side on a Spanish speaking lady I ain't giving that up lol

I'm also partial to a big bootum side just don't like a big waiste lol back in the day we called this the hour glass figure

A broke violent weed smoker? You sure you ain't talkin about crack or meth smokers?
You have people who self-medicate with weed to treat anxiety disorders. When they can't get weed they will become violent to get more of it. Most opioid users aren't violent while under the influence; they become violent when the cravings hit. Statements such as weed don't cause violent behavior in anyone is ludicrous. A more correct statement would be weed doesn't cause violent behavior in most people.

The new strains of weed and wax can make a person delusional/violent. See it on the news a lot. Someone whacks out on it, just like drinking a 5th or so.

The new strains of weed and wax can make a person delusional/violent. See it on the news a lot. Someone whacks out on it, just like drinking a 5th or so.
I would like to see weed legalized in all states. I'm glad alcohol isn't illegal. Many recreational users display no bad behaviors. However, we're all different; what a chemical mood/perception does to one person may do something different to another.

I smoked weed through college. I have a ZigZag man with a pot leaf on my back. What I have is a realistic view; not a delusional view of " Oh it's harmless and totally safe"

Back