new motor arrived

Fins on the cylinder a little rough but got some spare parts

Time to open it up and see how pretty it is
IMG_0755.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The piston elev. looks par, The rod could tel a bit of the story, as well as the piston type, Did I say the head was s**t? If we ever meet in Vegas and your betting on red, I.m betting on black.

It looks like it says AF60, but I'm guessing it says ZAF80 cause none of my info has a AF 60. , and with a B piston That makes it a Gt5 38mm stroke engine. I would guess the cyl. measures about 2.740" or 69.50mm+-. as far as the head I go with what I know, and this one you can dial in the squish without making crazy compression.It's the round toped one forth from the left, and you can find it on ebay from mzmiamiparts or google mzmiamiparts. On the lower pic. you can see that the crush ring has a greater diam, than the s**t head they sent you by where it is relatively to the stud holes. View media item 60274View media item 60685

Last edited:
Make sure your head studs are run all the way down into the case, and that the longer portion of the threads are at the top of the studs. please tell me that the piston is not at the bottom of the stroke in this pic.

Back